Friday, May 8, 2009

FINALLY!

Finally things are better. Things are much better with Trey. Im the most grateful for that. Cuz its kinda hard to put up with your family crap when your support isnt there for you cuz youre fighting. Thankfully its behind us....apologies were made and we had a nice time tonight hanging out and having dinner.

The family front is also way better. My parents were given temporary custody of my cousin because my aunt called the cops on us A SECOND TIME on Tuesday night. It got pretty bad at first and they said even though we had temp custody...if my aunt called the cops on us again and came over causing a scene again that Taylor could be put in a foster home just to remove her from the situation. It shouldnt be at this point. My aunt should see that she is hurting people with this and that she's almost lost her daughter twice now. But tonight things reached a breaking point. My mom called the cops on my aunt so they could help admit her. It finally happened. Shes in the hospital now...this time in the mental health ward where she needs to be so she cant get herself out before she is better. She just needs to be on her medicine again but once someone reaches the point shes at...they cant help themselves. So im glad that something is gonna be done.


One thing I have learned in all of this is something I was kind of relieved about and something I was kind of shocked about. My mom has seen how this affects me and she knows I was always worried (since the time I found out about my aunt) that I could be bipolar too one day. It usually sets in during the late teens or early twenties. So my mom revealed something that I dont know if she wanted to....but she did. The bipolar and mental health issues run on my papaw's side of the family. Well come to find out....he is not actually my real biological grandfather. My mother didnt even find this out til she was in high school and she figured it out. She was born before my mema and papaw met.

So not only am I a fourth Japanese from my mema's side...now I'm one fourth Canadian (I guess French) from my biological grandpas side. The sad part is I never met him and never will. My mom never met him either, she just always knew my papaw as her dad....she never knew anything else. The guy didnt just walk away from my mema. Apparently he came back and found out my grandma was pregnant and tried to get in contact with her and my grandma didnt want to be found. So now my mom doesnt even know her dads name. So the good news is I dont have the bipolar history in my family....but now I have a grandpa somewhere who I will never know. Dont get me wrong I love the papaw I know. But its just weird and overwhelming to know this kind of thing and to find it out 25 years later. Its almost just kind of sad.

Im just glad my week has improved tremendously. Im so relieved!

0 comments: